The year that was for the CTA Tattler
CTA Tattler was born a scant year ago, with this first post explaining what it's all about.
- There have been more than 200,000 page views on this site.
- I have posted over 400 posts.
- Younze guys have shared almost 2,000 comments.
- 250 of those contributions were from folks sharing their own crazy commuting stories.
- The CTA has cried poor, threatened massive service cuts, then finally called off those threats. Somehow, Kruesi is still in charge.
George Bush was elected president. Ugh.Oops, sorry, that has nothing to do with this blog. Except for the post Kerry's loss inspired.
- A (mostly) friendly community was born of folks like you and me who trudge to work or school every day on the CTA, and live to tell about it, and laugh about it, and marvel even that we survived it.
Thank you for a fun year.
Now let's celebrate. Tonight. After work. Rock Bottom Brewery. Details here.